1. Acreditation Manual for Hospital, ed 1983. Chicago, Joint Commission on Acreditation of Hospital, 1982, pp. 1 - 11.
2. Lesher DC, Bomberger AS: Experience at Three Mile Island. Am J Nurs 1979;79: 1402- 1408.
3. NATO Handbook on the Medical Aspects of Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Defensive Operations, AMedP-6. Brussels, Belgium, Military Agency for Standardization (MAS), August 1973, pp. 517-519.
4. Bomberger AS, Dannenfelser BA: Radiation and Healt: Príncipes and Practice in Therapy and Disasters Preparedness. Rockville, MD, Aspen Systems Corp, 1984.
5. Management of Persons Accidentally Contaminated with Radionuclides, NRCP report No. 65. Bathesda, Md, National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements, April 1980, pp. 14-17.
6. Galvin MJ Jr: Hospital makes itself center for treatment of radiation victims. Hospitals, May 1, 1979, pp. 37-40.
7. Saenger EL (course director): Radiation Accident Preparedness. Washington, DC, Edison Electric Institute, 1981; pp. 40-42.