1. Neal MV: Disaster Nursing Preparation Report of a Pilot Project. New York. National League for Nursing, 1963.
2. Ellison D'Education for nursing cure in disaster. Nurs Clin North Am 1967;2:299-307.
3. Knowles, MS: The Modern Practice of Adult Education: From Pedagogy to Andragogy. Chicago, Association Press/Follett Publishing Co., 1980, pp. 46-121.
4. Wexley KN, Lathan GP: Developing and Training Human Resources in Organizations. Glenview, Ill, Scott Foresman & Co., 1981, p. 58.
5. Duke RD: Gaming: The Future's Language. New York, Sage Publications Inc, 1974, pp. 55-65.
6. Monroe B, Quinn JB; Planning for instruction with meaningful objetives, in Klevins C (ed): Methods and Materials in Adult Education. New York, Klevens Publications Inc, 1972, pp. 38-51.
7. Dale E: "Cene of experience", in Wiman RV, Mierhenry WC (eds): Educational Media: Theory Into Practice. Columbus, Ohio, Charles E. Merril Publishing Co., 1969, pp. 160-161.
8. Knowles, MS: The Modern Practice of Adult Education: Andragogy to Pedagogy, ed 2. Chicago, Association Press/Follett Publishing Co., 1970, p. 43.
9. Popiel Es: "Assessing and determining training needs", in Nursing and the Process of Continuing Education, ed 2. St Louis, The CV Mosby Co., 1977, p. 187.