1. Levy BS: Working in a campo for Cambodian refugees. N Engl J Med 1981;304: 1440-1444.
2. Hargreaves AG: Special report on health cure in El Salvador. Nurs Outlook 1983;31:198.
3. Davis RW: Three Mile Island, a nursing dilemma. Supervisor Nurs, December de 1979, pp. 12-15.
4. Dynes RR, Quarantelli EL, Kreps GA: A Perspective on Disaster Planning, Defense Civil Preparedness Agency. US Dept of Defense, 1972.
5. Quarantelli EL, Dynes RR: Different Types of Organizations in Disaster Responsers and Their Operational Problems, Columbus, Ohio, Disaster Research Center, The Ohio State University, 1977.
6. Emergency Health Management After Natural Disaster, Pan American Health Organization scientific publication no. 407. Washington, DC, World Health Organization, 1981.
7. Coultripo RL: Medical aspects of US disaster relief operation in Nicaragua, Milit Med 1974; 139: 879-883.
8. Digest of Federal Disaster Assistance Programs. Federal Emergency Management Agency. 1979.
9. Facts on the National Disaster Medical System. Rockville, Md, National Disaster Medical System, 1984.
10. Swetonic MA: The nurses' role in national medical preparedness: Civilian-Military Contingency Hospital System and National Disaster Medical System. Read before the 90th Annual Meeting of the Association of Military Surgeons of the United States, San Antonio, Tex, November 1983.
11. Disaster Operations: A Handbook for Local Governments. Federal Emergency Management Agency, 1981.
12. Emergency Operation Plan. Salt Lake City, Utah Offices of Emergency Services, State of Utah, 1977, vol. 2
13. Quarantelli EL: Human Resources and Organizational Behaviors in Community Disasters and Their Relationship to Planning. Columbus, Ohio, Disaster Research Center, The Ohio State University, 1982.
14. Hannigan J: Conflict and Cooperation Content After Disaster: An Exploratory Analysis. Columbus, Ohio, Disaster Research Center, The Ohio State University, 1976.
15. Quarantelli EL: Stratural Factors in the Minimization of Role Conflict: A Reevaluation of the Significance of Multiple Group. Membership in Disasters. Columbus, Ohio, Disaster Research Center, The Ohio State University.
16. Environmental Health Management After Natural Disasters, Pan American Health Organization scientific publication No. 420. Washington, DC, World Health Organization, 1982.
17. Spencer HC, Romero A, Feldman RA, et al: Disease surveillance and decision-making after the 1976 Guatemala earthquake. Lancet 1977;2:181-184.
18. Butman AM: Responding to the Mass Casualty Incident: A Guide for EMS Personnel. Westport, Conn, Educational Direction Inc, 1982.
19. Assessment of health needs following natural disasters. Paper form Fourth Annual Meeting for Designated Epidemilogists, Pan American Health Organization, Washington, DC, May 23, 1978.
20. Medical Supply Management After Natural Disaster 5, Pan American Health Organization scientific publication No. 438. Washington, DC, World Health Organization, 1983.
21. Disaster Prevention and Mitigation: A Compendium of Current Knowledge. New York, Disaster Relief Coordinator, Office of the United Nations, 1979, vol. 10.
22. Demi AS, Miles MS: An examination of nursing leadership following a disaster.Top Clin Nurs 1984;6:63-78.