1. You can search publications in this library by typing words to search, by topics, by titles, by organizations and by keywords.
2. To explore the library click on the covers which appear every five seconds on the home page, scroll the titles a-z list or type your query in the search window.
3. Searching for some words displays the titles by nearest hits.
4. Searching for all words displays the results alphabetically by titles. This is the default search. To view matches starting with "Z" set your preferences to display the maximum number of hits.
5. Use "quotation marks" to search for exact matches of words.
6. Performing a search or looking for a keyword will search and highlight these words in all subsequent consultations of the library till the "Clear" button is used. It takes up more processing time if you do not use the "Clear" button. So please use the "Clear" button after every search or keyword consultation.
7. Normally, only one chapter or paragraph at a time is displayed. The [Expand Document] button allows you to view the complete text of the document. Use the [Expand Chapter] button to view the entire content of the selected chapter on the same page.
8. The button expands the complete table of contents.
9. Set your preferences to suit your needs. The number of total hits displayed can be set up to 50.000 or more, with 10 to 500 hits per page. The "ignores word endings" setting augments the number of hits. You can change the preferences to uppercase / lowercase sensitivity if needed.
Thank you for your attention.